2012年3月22日星期四

I'M BACK 2012

It's been a long time didnt update...feel like my blogger is died...XD

2012 i meet alot of friend and they are funny and friemdly actually...

so,nothing special in 2012...

but i have alot sweet,happiness,laughing memories...

all of memories start from the countdown night at euro house when christmas...

CNY make me very excited and i'm fall in sick...

hell...fever for few night...

its was so happy at eve of chinese new year....

i going with them and i join with my cousin and her friend...

they are older than me about 6-7 years...

but we communicate very well and they make me laugh non stop...

all the memories still clear...

i'm still remember waht they doing when they drunk like hell...XD

argh...miss them much...next year should be more happy...

we keep in touch kay?

now,i start my new life...

change a new job...

at FROZEN FOOD TRADING...

gain alot of experience of frozen food...

learn to settle the problem by myself...

learn to faces those trouble customer...

i get scold by customer also even they are wrong...

but what to do? keep quiet and let they scold...

when i cant tahan someday...i will leave...

when i start to work,i got many planning now...

but i will do it slowly because i'm still young...

plan to korea study for awhile...

plan to buy a new car by myself...

plan to work at out country...

hmm...still long way to go...

do it slowly and let myself relax without pressure :)

well...i miss my niuz...

but we are less contact now...

i just can know about them from facebook...

they are busying for their life...

some of them work,studying...

even we are in ipoh also didnt contact...

unbelieve...XD

but nothing can change our niuzship right? muackxx :)

huuu....tired everyday after working...

over 12 hours i faces to computer...

my eyes will broke soon...XD

it's time to sleep...i will update again when something happen :)

take care everyone

没有评论:

发表评论